Hair loss is a common condition afflicting both men and women. Before considering a procedure like hair transplantation, one should be evaluated by a dermatologist specializing in hair loss. A thorough evaluation involves a dermatologic examination and may include laboratory evaluation or a skin/hair biopsy. MetroDerm, P.C. can refer you to a specialist for this evaluation.
Once the causes of your hair loss are clear and your dermatologist recommends hair transplantation as an option to explore, we encourage you to schedule an appointment for Dr. Papadopoulos to evaluate you for this extraordinary procedure in which he specializes.
Why have your hair transplantation procedure performed at MetroDerm, P.C. in Atlanta, Perimeter, or West Cobb?
- Dr. Papadopoulos and his hair transplantation staff have more than 25 years of combined experience in hair transplantation for men and women. They are members of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Unlike many in the hair transplantation field, Dr. Papadopoulos is a dermatologist and understands all the factors affecting your scalp and hair.
- Our one-patient-a-day policy allows us the time and freedom to customize the techniques we use to address each patient’s needs in ways rarely seen at high-volume hair clinics.
- Dr. Papadopoulos has extensive experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries as part of his work with Mohs surgery for skin cancer and the cosmetic reconstruction thereafter.
- Unlike many high-volume clinics, we are constantly performing clinical research as part of our commitment to improving our techniques and level of knowledge in the field.
If you are interested in improving your hairline and correcting male or female pattern baldness, please contact our surgical secretary at the Johnson Ferry/Perimeter office to schedule a consultation with our hair transplantation team.